Non-Profits, Foundations, Charities, and Social Impact
Businesses and people have never been more encouraged and driven to make an impact on society. Our times, more than ever before, demand social awareness and motivate charity work. Non-profit organizations, foundations, and charities expand the scope and volume of their work, bringing them in high need of legal support.
Our team is well-equipped to serve the legal needs of the voluntary and charity sector. Our experience, association, and close legal work with various non-profit institutions, such as charities, educational institutions, clubs and associations promoting social causes like animal welfare, exercise and healthy lifestyle, art and creative work, blockchain and emerging technologies, environmental groups, trade associations, enable us to structure, guide and consult the strategic advancement of our clients’ objectives and enhance their social impact. We advise on domestic and international structures, offering specialized tax guidance and assisting our clients to generate viable sources of income and securing investment to sustain long-standing operations.
Our client-centric approach and social awareness mean that we are particularly mindful and attentive to the demands of each of our charity-clients and sensitive to their missions. This results in the provision of high-quality legal advice, which caters to the specific demands of each client and helps them achieve and promote their mission.
Our services in the area include:
- Incorporation of domestic, non-profits
- Corporate administration, governance, and management
- Regulation of governance members
- Compliance with requirements for non-profits
- Tax guidance and structuring
- Structuring and restructuring of non-profits
- Consultation on general legal matters relating to the specific sector of charity
- Consultation on conflicts, gifts, investments, income sources and distribution, and preparation of relevant policies
- Fundraising and gift agreements, with a focus on alternative fundraising methods, such as crowdfunding