The number of technology transactions increases exponentially. Businesses use cloud-based and as-a-service arrangements on a global scale. These technology transactions become more complicated, complex, especially since they often pertain to novel and emerging technologies and cutting-edge industries. Accommodating technology-driven arrangements while ensuring proper business and legal terms is significant and relies on specialized legal, business, and technology knowledge. Also, intellectual property expertise is essential considering that technology transactions are often interlinked with the emergence of intellectual property and building branding strategies.
As a LawTech firm, we are in the position to serve better than anyone technology transactions, which might deal with the development, acquisition, adoption, monetization, and commercialization of technologies. We draw on our experience in technology to prepare robust commercial agreements dealing with innovative and technology-oriented subject matters. Our unique hybrid LawTech model means that our legal advice and support are highly and up-to-date informed by the latest trends in technology, including emerging and innovative technologies. In this way, we can advise on the most complex, technology-driven commercial arrangements.
As a cross-sectional tool, technology impacts, virtually, all business areas. Our commercial expertise and our in-depth knowledge of intellectual property protection and branding, in this sense, are crucial. Our transactional experience ensures that our client’s technology dealings are carried out smoothly, on sound legal and commercial bases. Our clients of all commercial backgrounds, business lines, and expertise wish to deliver their goods or services, using innovative solutions and technology; our job is to ensure that our clients solely focus on improving their products and services using technology, without having to worry about the intricate legal-technology issues involved.
Our services in the area include:
- Drafting, negotiation, and review of technology agreements and all other documents needed for successful technology transactions, domestic or cross-jurisdictional, such as:
- Any kind of agreement on the Internet
- Secrecy Agreement
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Transfer of Technology Distribution of technology/software or IT products
- Telecommunication Service Agreement
- Distributor Agreement
- Distributorship and Marketing Agreement
- Technology Utilization Agreement
- Software Sales Agreement
- Software Development
- Software Distribution
- Intellectual Property Asset-as-a-Service
- Third-party source code Non-Disclosure Agreement
- End-user License Agreements
- Computer game license Agreement
- Handling, negotiation, and preparation of all agreements and documents of technology transactions, domestic or cross-jurisdictional, such as:
- software and IT development
- intellectual property and brands commercialization and monetization through licensing or similar arrangements
- outsourcing and distribution arrangements
- joint-ventures or collaboration arrangements
- mergers and acquisitions.
- Advice on applicable laws restricting or requiring compliance for the use of technology or data-processing tools.